* Displays a system tray load indicator for your local physical disks.
* Has a 5 bar resolution for both read and write operations.
* Has a small memory footprint and low CPU utilisation.
* Auto-calibrates itself to ensure that the output is relative to the disk usage for the previous 60 seconds (Read and write scales are not relative).
* Shows a 'governor' to indicate wether the system tray icon is actually being updated.
* Especially useful for situations where the (hardware) hard drive LED is hidden, missing or broken.