* Displays a system tray load indicator for your local physical disks.
* Has a 5 bar resolution for both read and write operations.
* Has a small memory footprint and low CPU utilisation.
* Auto-calibrates itself to ensure that the output is relative to the disk usage for the previous 60 seconds (Read and write scales are not relative).
* Shows a 'governor' to indicate wether the system tray icon is actually being updated.
* Especially useful for situations where the (hardware) hard drive LED is hidden, missing or broken.
HardDriveIndicator is a free software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-11-10. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
HardDriveIndicator (version 184.108.40.206) has a file size of 63.61 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 109 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.